TRGU.JK Stock : Data and Profile of PT Cerestar Indonesia Tbk (IDX: TRGU)

Saham TRGU Cerestar Indonesia

Photo: Cerestar Indonesia PT Cerestar Indonesia Tbk (IDX: TRGU) was established based on Deed No. 02 on 10 August 2020 from Dwi Yulianti, S.H., Notary in Jakarta. In accordance with Article 3 of the Articles of Association, the scope of the Company's activities is to engage in management consulting activities, holding company activities, head office activities, and wholesale rice and secondary crops trading. The Company commenced commercial operations in 2021.

The Company is the holding company that oversees the Subsidiaries (PT Harvestar Flour Mills and PT Agristar Grain Industry) which are engaged in the production of processed wheat flour products such as wheat flour for consumption (food & bakery ingredients) and raw materials for animal feed. Based on production volume, 78% of the Company and its Subsidiaries' wheat processed products are wheat flour for human and animal consumption and the remaining 22% are Bran & Pollard which can be used as raw material for animal feed. To date, the Company and its Subsidiaries already have 5 brands of wheat flour products, including Falcon, Seagull, Dragonfly, Bakerstar, and Starfish. The Company through its Subsidiaries also has 2 production lines with a capacity of 500 MT and 1 production line with a capacity of 600 MT per day with a total capacity of 1,600 MT per day.

In meeting the needs of wheat for production, the Company and its Subsidiaries import quality wheat from various countries including Australia, America, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, etc. Later, wheat seeds will be transported by sea from the country of origin to Indonesia through several port accesses, including the Petrokimia port, Siam port, Maspion port, Berlian Manyar Sejahtera port, Teluk Lamong port, and Tanjung Perak port. The Company and its Subsidiaries also have several other supporting facilities, such as a wheat warehouse (silo) with a capacity of 140,000 MT which is one of the largest capacities in Indonesia.

The Company and its Subsidiaries focus on the domestic market to market their products, namely to large corporations or factories that need the Company's products as the basic ingredients of their products (business to business). Meanwhile, the rest is marketed in retail (business to consumer).      

TRGU General Information

NamaPT Cerestar Indonesia Tbk
Ticker CodeTRGU
AddressThe City Tower Lt. 28, Jl. M.H Thamrin No. 81, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat 10310, Indonesia
Phone+621 660 6003
IPO Date8 Jul 2022
Main BusinessWheat Flour Industry and Cereal/Grain Trade Through Subsidiaries and Management Consulting Services
SectorConsumer Non-Cyclical
Sub SectorFood and Beverages
IndustryProcessed Foods
Sub IndustryProcessed Foods

TRGU Fundamental Data

TRGU Stock Price

TRGU Price Consensus

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post